Aug 31, 2008

The Great Microsoft Product : Billgates Daughter

Childhood photo - Recently taken photograph




Joke

Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice.

Son: “I will choose my own bride!”

Father: “But the girl is Bill Gates’s daughter.”

Son: “Well, in that case…OK”

Next Day

Father approaches Bill Gates.

Father: “I have a husband for your daughter.”

Bill Gates: “But my daughter is too young to marry!”

Father: “But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.”

Bill Gates: “Ah, in that case… OK”

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Father: “I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president. ”

President: “But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!”

Father: “But this young man is Bill Gates’s son-in-law.”

President: “Ah, in that case… OK”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say..

My Blog List

Blog Archive