Aug 28, 2008

Download MARILYN MONROE - I Wanna be loved by you


01 Kiss (from Niagara)
02 Do it again (from The French doll)
03 She acts like a woman should
04 Two little girls from Little Rock (from Gentlemen prefer blondes)
05 Bye bye baby (from Gentlemen prefer blondes)
06 Diamonds are a girl’s best friends (from Gentlemen prefer blondes)
07 When love goes wrong nothing goes right (from Gentlemen prefer blondes)
08 (This is) A fine romance
09 The River of No Return (from River of No Return)
10 I’m gonna file my claim (from River of No Return)
11 One silver dollar (from River of No Return)
12 Down in the meadow (from River of No Return)
13 After you get what you want, you don’t want it (from There’s no business like show business)
14 Heat wave (from There’s no business like show business)
15 Lazy (from There’s no business like show business)
16 You’d be surprised (from There’s no business like show business)
17 I’m through with love (from Some like it hot)
18 I wanna be loved by you (from Some like it hot)
19 Runnin’ wild (from Some like it hot)
20 My heart belongs to daddy (from Let’s make love)21 Specialization (from Let’s make love


http://rapidshare.com/files/67538499/MARILYN_MONROE_I_wanna_be_loved_by_you__1989__1_.part1.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say..

My Blog List

Blog Archive