Aug 19, 2008

Download - A to Z Top 100 Ringtones


Here are some neat popular selections I found--enjoy!
Download-> Mouse Right Click and select save link as or save target as..

  • 6th Avenue Heartache--by the Wallflowers
  • All for Love--by Sting, Rod Stewart, and Bryan Adams
  • All That She Wants--by Ace of Base
  • Always Be My Baby--by Mariah Carey
  • Ants Marching--by the Dave Matthews Band
  • Back for Good--by Take That
  • Bitch (That song that rhymes with "witch")--by Meredith Brooks
  • Bittersweet Symphony--by The Verve (for Thomas!)
  • Brick--by Ben Folds Five
  • Building a Mystery--by Sarah MacLachlan
  • Butterfly Kisses--by Bob Carlisle
  • Candle in the Wind 1997
  • Can't Help Falling in Love--by UB40
  • Can You Feel the Love Tonight--by Elton John
  • Change the World--by Eric Clapton
  • Closing Time--by Semisonic
  • Come on Eileen--the Skaa version by Save Ferris
  • Crash--also by the Dave Matthews Band
  • Crazy--by Aerosmith
  • Crossroads--by Bone Thugs 'N' Harmony
  • Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me--by Elton John
  • Don't Look Back in Anger--by Oasis
  • Don't Speak--by No Doubt
  • Don't Worry, Be Happy--by Bobby McFerrin
  • End of the Road--by Boyz 2 Men
  • Eternal Flame--by the Bangles
  • Everything I Do, I Do It for You--by Bryan Adams
  • Fire and Rain--by James Taylor (older but still awesome)
  • Fly--by Sugar Ray
  • Fly Like an Eagle--by Seal (or the Steve Miller Band)
  • Foolish Games--by Jewel
  • Forever In Love--by Kenny G
  • Free Falling--by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
  • Hard to Say I'm Sorry---by Chicago
  • Heaven--by Bryan Adams
  • Hell--by Squirrel Nut Zippers
  • Hero--by Mariah Carey
  • Head Over Feet--by Alanis Morrisette
  • Hotel California--by the Eagles
  • If You Could Only See--by Tonic
  • I'll Be Watching You--by the Police
  • Ironic--by Alanis Morrisette
  • I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For--by U2
  • I Want You--by Savage Garden
  • I Will Always Love You--by Whitney Houston
  • Jammin'--by Bob Marley
  • Kiss From a Rose--by Seal
  • Linger--by the Cranberries
  • Live Forever--by Oasis
  • Love is All Around--the version by Wet Wet Wet
  • The Macarena--I ask you, why not???
  • Men in Black--by Will Smith
  • My Heart Will Go On--by Celine Dion (my favorite!)
  • No More I Love Yous--by Annie Lennox
  • Ode to My Family--by the Cranberries
  • On Bended Knee--by Boyz 2 Men
  • One Headlight--by the Wallflowers
  • One Sweet Day--by Mariah Carey and Boyz 2 Men
  • Ordinary World--by Duran Duran (for Ben)
  • The Power of Love--by Celine Dion
  • Push--by Matchbox 20
  • Rhythm is a Dancer--by Snap
  • Right Here Waiting--by Richard Marx
  • Run Around--by Blues Traveler
  • Sail Away (Orinoco Flow)--by Enya
  • Save the Best for Last--by Vanessa Wiliams
  • Semi-Charmed Kind of Life--by Third Eye Blind
  • Sex and Candy--by Marcy Playground
  • Spiderwebs--by No Doubt
  • Stay--by Lisa Loeb
  • Sunny Came Home--by Shawn Colvin
  • Talk Tonight--by Oasis
  • Tears in Heaven--by Eric Clapton
  • Take My Breath Away--the Top Gun song by Berlin
  • Time of My Life--theme song from Dirty Dancing
  • Time of Your Life (Good Riddance)--by Green Day
  • Too Much--by the Dave Matthews Band
  • Truly, Madly, Deeply--by Savage Garden
  • Tubthumper--by Chumbawumba
  • The Wind Beneath My Wings--by Bette Midler
  • Walking on the Sun--by Smash Mouth
  • The Walk of Life--by Dire Straits
  • Walk Like an Egyptian--by the Bangles (kinda old, but oh well)
  • With or Without You--by U2
  • Wonderwall--by Oasis
  • You Can Call Me Al--by Paul Simon
  • Zoot Suit Riot--by Cherry Poppin' Daddies
  • do you want more ringtones Click Here
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Have your say..

    My Blog List

    Blog Archive