Aug 6, 2009

Trishas favorite Hot Spot with VIDEOS


As if they were born in Europe or some other countries, most of the film stars whenever they were asked about their favourites, they surely says some foreign country name or a Hollywood artist name or speaks about their interest in studying English literature and listening to some western music, or a Chinese recipe, but certainly not about Indian literature or a Tourist spot in India or anything related to our country, including Indian recipes.

If not mistaken, most of them not even know about the Indian scholars and their publishing. Or they may be trying to project themselves as superior to all other Indians. If, one could see Ambhani brothers of Reliance Group, or Prime Minister of our country Dr.Manmohan Singh despite their vast knowledge and extreme powers in many aspects, their simplicity and their fond love for our Indian Traditions, Culture, Food, Arts and Literature etc makes every Indian feel happy, where as our film artists preferred to be identified themselves with western.

Tollywood hot baby Trisha when asked about her favourite tourist spots, she said that, “I like to be in Venice in Italy, and I enjoy a lot in Newzeland. Whenever I get a leisure time I like fly to Venice. When I retire from my work, I like to settle in Venice. It is one of the beautiful places in the world. That’s why I love to settle forever. Of course I love Chennai also, because I built my career here. But, the climate in Chennai is very bad and sometimes it becomes unbearable.” I dont like to hear such kind of statements being a celebrity.. Whats you say.. ????

Trisha Rare hot videos....

Some More Trishas Scandals...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say..

My Blog List

Blog Archive