Aug 1, 2009

Top 20 Friendship SMS quotes


Illumination
A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of ur friendship.
--------------------------------------

Sweet SMS
A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what? It is sweetest when it is u.
--------------------------------------

Coin
A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I smsed u, but it's okay because I got u.
----------------------------------------

Open My Heart
If you open my heart, guess what u r gonna see? It's U. True friends are hard to find so I kept u.
----------------------------------------------------

A Friend
What is a friend? She looks out 4 u, inspires u, laughs with u, cries with u, understands u, guides u and walks with u. That's what a friend is... u.
-----------------------------------------------------

How Long
How long shall v b friends? Do u want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, till the water runs dry & till the day I die. We will b friends.
------------------------------------------------------

Cares
I might run out of cute graphics to send u, but I'll never run out of this: care 4 u.
------------------------------------------

Friends
A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when u r lonely, a guide when u r searching, a smile when u r sad, a song when u r glad.
------------------------------------------------

I'll B There 4 U
When ur down, I'll be there to cheer u up. When ur tired, I'll be there to lift u up. I'll be ur friend no matter what!
------------------------------------------

Mango
Friends are like mango... you'll never know which is sweet and which is not. Well I'm lucky coz I was able to find the sweetest mango in U!
----------------------------------------------------

Always in My Heart
Time & distance are important between friends. When a friend is in ur heart, they remain there forever. I may be busy, but I assure u, u are always in my heart!
-------------------------------------------------

I Won't
50 years from now, I'd be so old I might forget u. I might not remember ever knowing u, or might forget I once cared for u. I might.. but I won't.
-----------------------------------------------------

I Cherish You
Do u ever recall the first day we met? R first hello? The day we became friends? Well, I do and I will always remember. For that very day, I knew I'd cherish u.
-------------------------------------

Nice To Remember
Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But u are remembered because u r so nice to remember. Take care.
--------------------------------------------

As Long as I Live
I won't promise to be ur friend forever, coz I won't live that long. But let me be ur friend as long as I live.
----------------------------------------------

A Perfect Friend
I admit I'll never be the perfect friend. I'll never be there always. I may not make u smile at times but there is one thing I admit I could do. To be the person I could be for u.
------------------------------------------

Thanks
Thank you for touching my life in ways u may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like u - a precious gift from God!
---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say..

My Blog List

Blog Archive