May 11, 2012

Nita Ambani Not only Earning But Also Caring

Yes, Reliance - Nita Ambani has started five pillar program for spreading education into India's interiors.
As a social responsibility Nita Ambani has taken initiative to give the better education, healthcare, agriculture in Rural India.

Recently, The third All India Management Association (AIMA) honoured outstanding contributions from leaders in the corporate world. Nita Ambani was selected as the 'Corporate Citizen of the Year' for her contribution towards corporate social responsibility (CSR) through the Reliance Foundation, reports CNBC-TV18.

"The Reliance Foundation focuses on five pillars- education, healthcare, agriculture and rural transformation, urban renewal and arts and culture. For me, corporate social responsibility is not a program, it's a passion and a way of life. So I am quite happy to receive an award for something that I enjoy doing so much," she said on receiving the award.

On the Right To Education Act proposal for 25% reservation for the poor, she said, "I think for me the focus always has been for every child to be able to read and write. I plan to spread education into the interiors in whatever way I can. I think the translation of how we do that is another problem that we need to address."

Gsv Pics |Gsv Vids | Techno zip| Divine Thought | For The Sake of Us | Gsv Films | DMCA POLICY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say..

My Blog List

Blog Archive