Jan 30, 2014

Keeravani to take retirement

Legendary Music director Keeravani (marakatha mani in Tamil) (MM Kreem in Hindi) is all set to take rest from December 8th, 2016. He is retiring from work on that day. Keeravani worked  for Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and Hindi cinema and won several accolades like National Film Award for Best Music Direction, eight Andhra Pradesh state Nandi Awards, four Filmfare Awards South and a Tamil Nadu State Film Award. He worked with stalwarts like K. Vishwanath, K. Balachander and Bharathan very early in his career.
Here is his retiring announcement message on Facebook -

“I recorded my 1st song on 9th December 1989 at Prasad Studios Chennai. The very day i fixed my retirement day to be 8th December 2016 which i am planning to celebrate the day with my close associates and musicians.. most likely at Prasad Studio, Hyderabad. So it is hardly 3 more years to go.

Meanwhile i am happy to start this new journey on FB from tomorrow, details will be updated in the evening. I thank all of my fans who spared their time to express their likes, dislikes, advices and wishes to me all these years !!”

 Watch a Very Beautiful Devotional song from Annamacharya Movie - Music Composed by Keeravani..

Podagantimayyamimmu purushotamma...annamayya song

Admin Youtube Videos|Gsv Pics |Gsv Vids | Techno zip| Divine Thought | For The Sake of Us | Gsv Films | DMCA POLICY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say..

My Blog List

Blog Archive