Sep 27, 2013

Ramayya Vatavayya - NTR Shruti Hassan - MP3 SONGS


Harish Shankar’s NTR Film ‘Ramayya Vastavayya’. Dil Raju is producing the film. Samantha are the lead Role in the film. S S Thaman is scoring the music.
"Ramayya vastavayya" has released its audio today amidst the sild uproar of NTR fans. The event went on with Dil Raju praising director Harish Shankar and Harish shankar blowing the trumpet for NTR. Dil Raju said, "I have given an advance cheque to Harish Shankar to do a film for me much before the release of Gabbar Singh. But Harish Shankar didn't present that cheque in the bank even after the release of the film. Then I thought that Harish is naturally not inclined to do film for me after such big block buster hit. But one day he called me to come to NTR's office. As I went there I have seen both Harish and NTR. Harish told me that they are doing film with me with NTR as hero. That was my fortune. I thought to do 'jabilli nuvve cheppamma' song in outdoor. But that was made indoor and looking superb. We release the film for Vijaya Dasami".

Harish Shankar said, "We cannot see the birth of an actor like NTR again. Who can dance like NTR and at the same time throw punches like him in dialogues. He is younger just in age but not maturity. We worked 100 days for this film. We changed the body language of NTR. And we need producers like Dil Raju". Rajamouli said that wife Pranathi has given a warning to her husband NTR. It seems that she wished to see him in good dress and hence NTR looked awesome.

Here are some dialogues of NTR in Ramayya vastavayyam

"Ammayi Goutam Menon heroine la class ga untundi. Manamemo vinayak, Rajamouli hero llaa mass gaa untaam".

"Nato step veyyalante peg yesinanta easy kaadu"

"Pandaalu gurraala meeda kaasukovaali raa. Simham meeda kaadu".


Ramayya Vasthavayya Movie Full Songs Jukebox - Jr.NTR,Samantha, Shruthi Hasan
Admin Youtube Videos|| Gsv Pics |Gsv Vids | Techno zip| Divine Thought | For The Sake of Us | Gsv Films | DMCA POLICY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say..

My Blog List

Blog Archive