Jan 31, 2011

Pandit BhimSen Joshi -Hindusthani Classical King singer

People come and people go.
There are only a few people who make a difference.
Even among them, there are only a handful, who are loved by all.
Pandit Bhimsen Joshi was (Oh! My God!) one such Giant!

When I was in Class First I saw him Religion integrity song. Mile sur mera tumhara... which he played in that song...I saw him singing and asked my father who is he... ? He is none other than the great Hindustani singer Pandit Bhimsen Joshi , my father exclaimed...!!!

Was it happening because he wanted to excel in music?

I feel music chose him to excel itself!
I was in tears when the news came of the end of a journey.
How many noticed that he passed away on Pushya Bahula Panchami?

As a tribute, I bring you here my most favourite song by Joshiji!
Bhagyada Lakshmi!
Many people who do not even know Kannada sing it!
It is different when the Master sings it!

A tearful adieu Master!

Download and relax with his great singing...

Pandit_Bhimsen_Joshi.part1.rar

Pandit_Bhimsen_Joshi.part2.rar

Pandit_Bhimsen_Joshi.part3.rar

Pandit_Bhimsen_Joshi.part4.rar

Pandit_Bhimsen_Joshi.part5.rar


Devotional Bhajans_-_Pt._Bhimsen_Joshi_-_Bhajan.rar

  • Note:- 
  • All files are for promotional Purpose only.
  •  Making CD's and selling them is illegal.
  •  Files are NOT hosting by this domain.
  •  Delete from your PC after you use them.
  •  Comments should be in ENGLISH / TELUGU only.
  •  Buy Originals..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say..

My Blog List

Blog Archive