Meanwhile, Pakistan occupied Kashmir's (PoK) Chief Minister, Mehdi Shah has invited them to Gilgit-Baltistan for their honeymoon.
Shah said both would be given official protocol in Gilgit if they decide to visit the region for a Holiday.
As of now the Hyderabad Police have seized Shoaib's passport and the family is doing the necessary legal formalities to get it released. Shoania, as the couple have come to be called — are expected to leave for Pakistan late next week for a Lahore reception. Shoaib’s mother Sultana Malik said the reception date would be fixed after her son got his passport.
- All files are for promotional Purpose only.
- Making CD's and selling them is illegal.
- Files are NOT hosting by this domain.
- Delete from your PC after you use them.
- Buy Originals..
- Say thanks by visiting Sponsors.