Oct 20, 2009

Celinedion - MY LOVE -2 CD COLLECTION

Celine Dion - My Love - Ultimate Essential Collection (2008)
Pop | FLAC | 2CDs | 795Mb | English

My Love: Essential Collection is a compilation album by Canadian singer CĂ©line Dion. It was released on October 24, 2008 in selected European countries, October 27, 2008 in other parts of Europe and October 28, 2008 in North America.
The album is available in two different editions: a one-disc edition called My Love: Essential Collection as well as a two-disc edition called My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection.The album includes all the hits plus previously unreleased song produced by Emanuel Kiriakou - "There Comes a Time"; live version of "My Love"; "Dance with My Father" which appeared only on So Amazing: An All-Star Tribute to Luther Vandross; and "I Knew I Loved You" which was available only on We All Love Ennio Morricone.
"My Love," originally from Dion's 2007 album Taking Chances, was recorded live during the Taking Chances Tour. It premiered on the radio on September 22, 2008 as the first single from the album. The physical 2-track single was released on October 20, 2008.
For more Celinedion collection DO SEARCH THIS BLOG.. AND DO FORWARD THIS LINK............



Track list
North America/Australia/Asia Version

* CD1

1. "Where Does My Heart Beat Now" (Johnson, Rhodes) – 4:33
2. "Beauty and the Beast" (with Peabo Bryson) (Menken, Ashman) – 4:04
3. "If You Asked Me To" (Warren) – 3:55
4. "Love Can Move Mountains" (Warren) – 4:01
5. "My Love" (live version) (Perry) – 5:04
6. "The Power of Love" (Mende, DeRouge, Rush, Applegate) – 4:49
7. "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman" (Jerry Wexler, Gerry Goffin, Carole King) – 3:40
8. "Because You Loved Me" (Warren) – 4:35
9. "The Power of the Dream" (Thompson, Foster, Babyface) – 4:30
10. "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" (Steinman) – 7:37
11. "All by Myself" (Carmen, Rachmaninoff) – 5:08
12. "Pour que tu m'aimes encore" (Jean-Jacques Goldman) – 4:14
13. "Tell Him" (with Barbra Streisand) (Thompson, Afanasieff, Foster) – 4:51

* CD2

1. "My Heart Will Go On" (Horner, Jennings) – 4:41
2. "To Love You More" (Foster, Junior Miles) – 4:42
3. "River Deep, Mountain High" (Phil Spector, Jeff Barry, Ellie Greenwich) – 4:10
4. "I'm Your Angel" (with R. Kelly) (Kelly) – 5:31
5. "The Prayer" (with Andrea Bocelli) (Foster, Carole Bayer Sager, Alberto Testa, Tony Renis) – 4:29
6. "That's the Way It Is" (Lundin, Martin, Carlsson) – 4:03
7. "A New Day Has Come" (radio remix) (Nova, Moccio) – 4:23
8. "I'm Alive" (Lundin, Carlsson) – 3:30
9. "I Drove All Night" (Steinberg, Kelly) – 4:00
10. "Taking Chances" (DioGuardi, Stewart) – 4:07
11. "There Comes a Time" (Elofsson, Rodrigues) – 4:03
12. "Dance with My Father" (Luther Vandross, Richard Marx) – 4:38
13. "I Knew I Loved You" (Ennio Morricone, Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman) – 4:31
14. "My Love" (radio version) (Perry) (hidden track) – 4:09


Download Celine_Dion_-_My_Love__2008_
  •  All files are for promotional Purpose only.
  •  Delete from your PC after you listen.
  •  Buy Originals..




     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say..

My Blog List

Blog Archive