Jan 23, 2009

All about Amrita Rao -hottest actress

hot amrita rao wallpapers and videos download
Name: Amrita Rao

Daughter of Deepak Rao

Birthday: 7th June 1981

E-mail: fanmail@amrita-rao.com

Comes from a very well-to-do Saraswat Brahmin family

Philosophy of life: Life is short and sweet, so make others happy and never let anyone down.

Turn-ons: Impeccable behaviour with women

Turn-offs: Jealous People

Car in school: Mitsubishi Lancer

Car today: Mercedes

Favourite TV show: I love all Sajid Khan shows

I lie sometimes: when i am in bed, haha. But seriously, they are usually white lies to avoid hurting someone or to my mum when she worries unecessarily.

Memorable moments: The day my first film Ishq Vishk released. It took a bumper opening and I went to the theatres with Shahid Kapoor and Ken Ghosh. The audience response was so positive and overwhelming, it was unforgettable.

Philosophy of life: Life is short and sweet, so make others happy and never let anyone down.

Secret ambition: I've led such a protected life that a holiday in Venice on my own would be fun.

On a blind date I'd go out with:Brad Pitt. Please Jennifer Aniston, may I?

If i were a burglar I'd steal: the hearts of my audiece.

I'd like to be reborn as: A social worker. I would like to do something for mentally challenged individuals. Maybe I will do so in this life itself.

Allergies: Snobbish people

Favourite drink: Nariyal Paani

What I am terrified of: doing a bad job in a film and letting my fans down.

Favourite Book: Chitra Bannerfi's Arranged Marriage

One role I'd give my left arm for: I would not name a role that has already been done by someone. I want to do a role that others would give their left arm for!

For more beautiful videos and mp3 songs from the movies of Amrita rao
Trivia

Brands modeled for: Hindustan Lever's - Close-up, Godrej - Nikhaar Soap (2 ads.), Nestle - Bru Coffee, Wringly Chewing Gum, Anne French, Fena Detergent, Jolen Bleach, 3 Roses Tea (South India), Johnson & Johnsons - Clean & Clear Face Wash, Proctor & Gamble - Pantene Hair Wash, Cadbury's - Perk Chocolates, Parachute Jasmine - Hair Oil, Domino's Pizza, HMT Watches, Allukas Jewellery (South India), and Allapet Jewellery (South India).
For a list of wallpaper, screensavers, of amrita rao you can click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say..

My Blog List

Blog Archive