Oct 30, 2008

Download - Rajanikanth Golden hits Mp3 songs-part-1

Rajinikanth (born 12 December 1950 as Shivaji Rao Gaikwad) is an Indian film actor, media personality, and cultural icon.[2] He made his debut as an actor in the National Film Award–winning motion picture Apoorva Raagangal (1975), directed by K. Balachander, whom the actor considers his mentor.

After a brief phase of portraying antagonistic characters in Tamil films, he gradually rose to become an established film actor. Within a few years of his career, he was claimed to be the superstar of Tamil cinema and has since continued to hold a matinee idol status in the popular culture of India.[4] His mannerisms and stylised delivery of dialogue in films contribute to his mass popularity and appeal.[4] While working in other regional film industries of India, he also appeared in the cinemas of other nations, including in that of the United States. After being paid INR26 crore (US$5.9 million) for his role in Sivaji (2007), he became the highest paid actor in Asia after Jackie Chan.[5][6] He is one of the most influential actors in the film industry due to his overwhelming back-driven influence on politics in Tamil Nadu.[4][7][8]


Rajinikanth All Movie Songs:
  1. Anthuleni Katha - Download This
  2. Chilakamma Cheppindi - Send me this album link
  3. Tholireyi Gadichindi - Send me this album link
  4. Aame Katha - Send me this album link
  5. Annadammula Savaal - Send me this album link
  6. Bhairavi Bhairavi - Send me this album link
  7. Vayasu Pilichindi - Download This
  8. Priya Ajayudu - Send me this album link
  9. Iddaru Asadhyule - Send me this album link
  10. Andhamaina Anubhavam - Download This
  11. Dharmayudham - Send me this album link
  12. Tiger - Download This
  13. Amma Evarikkaina Amma - Send me this album link
RAJANIKANTH GOLDEN HITS MP3 SONGS - PART -2 CONTINUED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say..

My Blog List

Blog Archive