May 21, 2010

Sania Mirza after honeymoon searching for home


Sania mirza tennis queen of india is looking for happy home in Dubai in the last few days before their scheduled departure for their assignments.
Sania mirza told for press about dubai,
“I have always liked Dubai. It’s like a home away from home for me. Right now we are looking at some houses before both of us leave for England for our respective assignments,” Mirza told Gulf News.

* Its not easy task to get a home even for a celebrity.

Sania Mirza said the decision to settle in Dubai was more for the convenience of both rather than just trying to get away from the media glare.

“If you had asked me five years ago if I wanted to settle in Dubai, then I wouldn’t have given it a thought.

But life takes its turns and we have come up with a decision that’s going to benefit both of us,” she told the newspaper.

“There are so many Indian and Pakistan expats here that you don’t feel you are staying from home.

This apart, it will be much easier for me to travel on the Tour with so many direct flights from here than from Hyderabad,” she added.

Sania plays at a tournament in Birmingham followed by Wimbledon. On wedding and tennis, she said: “You will be surprised to know how many mothers play tennis and most people don’t even know about it.”

Sania said she is hoping she will be fit for Commonwealth Games [in October] and then the Asian Games.

“It will be my third Asian Games, and everytime I have played there I have won a medal. I hope to do an encore,” she was quoted as saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say..

My Blog List

Blog Archive